Sunday, November 14, 2010

Uniqlo ~♥

Just reached home from outside
Went uniqlo(KL) with brother and his friend
From afternoon until now
So tired~!
I din't buy anything there because quite expensive
Just my brother and his friend bought a jacket
And i just stand there and give comment
I fall in love with one white winter jacket
It is so nice..and the price nice too $129
Give up on it and go to t-shirt
But all the T is just so simple..don't like
Wasted quite long time there  = =
Some people are willing queue there one night before opening
Hahaa..

Anyway..
I saw alot of lady jean short pants at Time Square which just $25
So cheap..the short pants i bought at ROMP oso $59.90
But they do not let people to try..then don't buy la !
On the way go to LRT
Saw one funny scene
Haha..lazy to describe
When saw you guys then only i tell
Had our dinner at Taipan
The way go home my brother drove in high speed 160 km/h
Crazy..I still want to live longer
I don't know why since i've a license i was afraid of death


Well..good night everyone =)

No comments:

Post a Comment