Monday, October 11, 2010

Hong Kong Tour ~♥



Can't get to online when at Hong Kong
Thus..now I record back my trip at hong kong =)


6 Oct 2010 :


Woke up around 4am..prepare everything and start my journey
Reached KLIA at 6 something waiting for depart
We did not call taxi but drive there ourself because more convenient
In the plane..the stewardess just give two choices of meal
meal 1 (omelette/sausage/mushroom/potato piece)
( I choose this..I force myself to swallow it but i just cant do it )

meal 2 (nasi lemak)
Arrived Hong Kong Airport at 2 something
After baggage claim..discovery a serious matter
Our baggage was open by people (thief - cabin crew)
Damn ! The lock was force to open and inside was messy
My cosmetic bag is open and even eye line pen is outside the bag
Luckily nothing lost since there is no valueable things except the clothes and cosmetics
Haizz..this is what our Malaysia did...shameful


The lock is force opened by using scewdriver??

Reached our hotel which state at the middle of the Kowloon city



Headed to buy (octopus ticket) at metro station
Cost HK600 + for 4adults and 1 children
Take the subway to Tsim Sha Tsui
There is crowded of people
Ate roast goose rice there
Their roast goose is really delicious..but the rice was tasteless
I don't like the way of HK people speech..too rude and no patient
Alot people walk around and you could see the bus and taxi everywhere anytime

After that..brother lead us to Avenue of star
You could find your idol hand print there and snap


Enjoy the nightview beside eating Taiwan Squid
You wont drop a singer sweat since the wind is so strong
When the clock pointed at 9pm
The building started to playing the light with the music
Anyway..it is a largest show in the world
Indulge in this awesome night
After that..go back to hotel by subway again
Everyone look so tired when just reach hotel
Having supper at McD after bathing =)
Can't sleep well because of somebody call me several times at midnight
And i could'nt accept because I don't wan't to get charge..Hahaa..
Set it as silent and continue sleep

GPB - grilled pork burger ?? =P

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 Oct 2010 :

Hong Kong is totally different with Malaysia
Their sky began to turn bright at 6am
And look like 6pm in Malaysia while there is just 2pm
Thus..wake up at 6am and everything is ready
Wait for the others to have breakfast at the 2nd floor
It is Italian buffet breakfast..
There is also a cook make omelette for guests

eating yogurt > . <

Tourist guide bring us to first destination-Temple
There is very boring..Wonder why bring us to here
Second destination - Victoria Peak
It is where those rich man / actress / singer lived
Scenery is quite beautiful and the wind is so strong
The camera man help us to take one photo but took our HK200
Haizzz...

Third destination - ( do not know how to call )
Watch yatch my riding sampan - nonsense
Self paying - each adult - HK55  children - HK30
It is quite expensive and boring


Fourth destination - jewellery workshop
When we just entered..there is no other visitor except us
The area was quite wide and many promoter is standing at their own position
Feel angry to the tourist guide for bringing us to those boring place
They hope us to buy so that he can earn more commision = =||

Last destination - stanley market
It can also be known as a low standard market..haha
The things selling there is low quality and so narrow
Just walk around there beside eating ice-cream

stanley market

Just 2pm at that time
They want to send us back to hotel since the travel has complete
We demand to stop us at Mong Kok
Then we start our own travel again
Have our lunch at one restaurant that without beef
They like to eat beef stuff and eat every part of the cattle by different way
Their road (street??) are really small and crowded
But they stil drive in high speed
You may lost if you don't have maps or GPS
Because every street and places are almost same
Mummy and brother bought some perfume and skin care at Sasa
The price compare with Malaysia quite cheep indeed
I did not buy anything for myself there because I do not know anything about this
Hahaa..


Alright..my brother find somewhere got sell ''smelly taufu''
Hahaa..could not deny..it's really smelly ~ HK6 each piece


But when you put it in your mouth..you won't feel smelly anymore
Just like normal fried taufu..quite tasty
Bought a bowl of shark wing - HK12 each bowl
And Taiwan pearl milk tea -  HK12
Different with the pearl milk tea we often drinked 

Yummy...its really tasty weh..stil not satisfied after finished it
But begin to rain..but my brother ask us to walk back but not by subway
Quite far distance from here to hotel..my gosh..my leg going to break soon
Have our supper at McD too....
GCB
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8 Oct 2010 :

The day I waiting for is finally arrived
Woohoo...get up at 6am
Prepare everything going to have breakfast again
Look forward to shuttle bus bring us to Disneyland
When reach there..they give me the children ticket = =
Thus..when i walk to the entrance
The staff ask my age
I worry about if I say my actual age they would charge my money
So..I was lying and said ''12''
Then the another staff was laughing there when heard it
I suppress my emotion not to laugh and pretend as ignorance
But they still let me go in because they have no evidence
Damn shame at that time...mummy~  T.T
My foot has finally sprain..haizzZ
The game was really fun and fantastic
Could not find in Malaysia..
List out few interesting activities here :

1. Disney award ceremony -

    I love this.When the door opened I rushed to front side seat because I
    might have chance to contacts with the cartoon characters . hehe..
    The opening was like real one..there is a camera man using the
    video camera capture the master of ceremonies when speech..Almost all
    guests in the disneyland all came here..environment is very wide can plug
    over hundred people..All the cartoon characters have come together.
    The most remarkable is they change the themes and background in very
    short time..sorry i cant get to take a video even photo because camera was
    not allow

2. Dark roller coaster -

    It is exciting and stimulation if you ever try . I choose the first seat because
    I do not like people to block my vision since it has add illusion.. Wow..you
    can hear the loud screming by my mom if you're there..haha..i really enjoy
    the process..Because it is the most special and fun roller coaster i've tried .

3. Cartoon games car -

    It is like driving the real car..there is a stone step in the central of the road
    so you wont bang the wall . but if you did not drive well..you will also bang
    the stone step. haha..of course I did..The invironment was nice too..like in
    the garden..their leaves are cut like mickey shape .quite interesting anyway

Sorry i could not list it all out by one time =)


When the day is getting dark
Began to celebrate Halloween =X
At first , we go to the haunted house
There were no other people since the game just start
Their haunted house was really excited and scary
All my family members was almost crying
A little similiar with Scream Park at Sunway Lagoon

Next..we go to the second hauted house which name as haunted hotel
If you afraid to go in
Then I would recommand you not to try the first one
We found the cheaper restaurant and have our dinner there
But the price is also triple expensive than outside
After that we headed to the haunted street
We took photo with them and enjoy their dancing..haha
Later..we go to the shop and buy the souvenir for my dear friend
I bought one mickey shape necklace which cost HK125
Unfortunately..I din't get to buy the watch i love T.T


When 9pm..front of the castle is full of people
Guess why??Because the fireworks is going to start
Unluckily began to raining
Everyone was raise up their umbrella except us
Suitable music with the nice fireworks is just so perfect


The present for my own =)
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
9 Oct 2010 :

After packed up everything..
Have our breakfast at the same place
While waiting for the shuttle
We went to McD again to pass time

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Alright..story is finished
-----------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment