Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Day Before Halloween ~♥

(wearing the mickey necklace bought from Disneyland)

Just reached home from Sunway
Felt a little fever..haiz

I woke up at near 12pm today
Because I was told that my mom will take us to watch movie
After do house work then go to bath
I did not get to makeup because my brother keep on urging me
He drop us at entrance but he go to his college first
Saw some contest there which held by My Fm
Did not join because i'm wearing skirt =X

Walk around there with no direction
Ask my mom go which way but my mom ask me back
Headed to jusco to buy some economy sushi..haha
I also bought the mask from SKIN FOOD
And shredded squid which is my favourite
Hehee...
Go to cinema..but saw crowded people
Give up on it and bought a popcorn then continue shopping

One more thing..
While my mummy and sista go to toilet
I found the seat and wait for them outside
Suddenly a banana guy come near me
I think he is around 19 or 20 years old
I was like ''what happen''??
He ask me to help him a favour
What the hell.......
He ask me to say something like
'get lost infront of me/fucked off/go away' with acting
Foolish ~!
Ofcourse I do to reject him immediately
But he keep talk to me while I just staring at other position 
There is no other people except a girl next door
Then I ask him go to that girl because I do not want to help
But he do not mean to go and say
''come on..u look charm u noe..so suit..thatswhy..pls la....bla bla''
Why my mom stil not come out yet..i feel very fear T.T
He even told me that he is a student don't know from which college
Excuse me i'm not interested at all..why tell me this
I just reply ''so??''
He stil talk non-stop don't matter how..
But I dint even look and answer him..
Goshh..going to cry soon if he stil don't want to leave
He said 'Nvm la..can u giv me ur contact number or FB or other contact way'
I scared until incohorent ''sorry..cant..giv u..i cant giv u''
Luckily..there is a father with a baby come near me..saviour!!
Then he seems to be impatient and say
''i thought you're fun but you're just like a kid'' and left
T.T fearfully..my brain was empty
I looked at the father with the baby then i feel better
And walk quicky to toilet to find my mummy

My mood was spoiled
and..I think i was so timid
I ask my mummy go home as early as possible
Waiting for my brother and having the spicy chicken burger at MCD
While leave..i saw fireworks at the sunway..
And alot teenegers was wearing mask and celebrating

Had my dinner at Taipan
Very very full and satisfaction =)

And Happy Halloween buddies..
woooo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment