Thursday, December 2, 2010

Break Between SPM ~♥

I would like to complain something here
Why the facebook do not let me sign in
This prove I'm always the unlucky one

Flash back to english test in last week
I did a very early preparation for this day
Among all the subject I took
I only have confidence in this
But cause of lack or even no sleep for the pass two days
--headache & dizzy visited me on exactly that day--
Goshh..my brain was empty
Could not think any idea on writing even the words
The worst is I can't finish the second question in paper 1
I just wrote within 100word since the time was not enought for me
Overall..this is the bad essay i've ever write

Seriously can't accept this fact
But thanks for my daddy and mummy understanding
And thanks vivian to accompany while i'm very down

Another..I don't think I can get the ideal result in this SPM
For sure..my addmath is 100% fail
And my mathematics is just on the edge
I'm not kidding..
I'm not good in those need calculate subject
Somemore paper1 left 20 question empty cause of not allocate time well
Actually all is my fault..I did not blame on anyone

Currently..2 more paper to go..
- accounts & economy -
It is so grateful if I pass in these two subject =(

No comments:

Post a Comment