Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas ~♥

26 December 2010 :

Went back to peneng at friday night for some purpose
When just reach peneng..we go to find something to eat
It is 2am..
But still looks like so early..the stall stil operating
Alot of 'night cat' and crowded

Another early in the morning..
My dad wake me up to shower and go out to breakfast
Ate my ''yam rice'' and go to buy something
Dad even brought us to somewhere to buy prawn and fish
When we waiting for the boat to shore
I took the photo of the puffer fish..
I guess you guys never seen before right?Me too
It is a most poison fish..and it body became like a puff and thorn
Alot of japanese died because of ate it
Specify professional chef only allow to cook it
After that..the fishmonger pour it back into the river
But it is died 


No comments:

Post a Comment