Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Double decker =P ~♥

The day before yesterday(sunday) :

Went to sunway pyramid with family in order to buy me some stuff
And having our dinner at tepanyaki
Yukk..i cant really enjoy there =((


Just reach home..
Mom received a call from relative
Said that I have to go kampar there to study alone
Since the girl might not going there with me
Shit case..last minute only tell = =
When parents was asking me could i take care of myself there
LOL..i can't control and ='((
Thus..they suggest me shift to study nearby campus here


------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yesterday my dad did not work and send me to register in purposely
Just arrive there..
Loll..many peoples there..
Bought a new application form and fill it up
Wish i could receive my offer letter from college ASAP
Because i still need to apply for the hostel

No comments:

Post a Comment