Saturday, April 30, 2011

My 18th Birthday ~♥

17 April 2011 :


Thankful to my parents brought me to out eat my little crabbie..      
Grateful to all of my friends expecially for those celebrate for me 
Vivian..Chia Wei..Winnie..Soon Yuen and . . .                                       
Thanks for gaving me a unforgetable birthday
And sorry for wasted your money to buy me cake and present
Anyway ,
I do appreciate it since the day will never come back
    
                                              


                                                                               - Lovely -






24 April 2011 :


Went Sunway Lagoon with family which sponsor by dad's company
Daddy get RM 100 cash when his turn in lucky draw..
We have our own free time to spend after the team games
Everyone is put down their image and play to the max

I could't describe how wonderful is when be with family
But rain fall fucking heavily and lightning strike has spoiled everything
Althought we can do nothing in this bad weather
We ran back from amusement park to water park with laughter
The distance is ok but you guys can imagine in this situation =)

After that..we changed our clothe and go home
This is my family day =))

No comments:

Post a Comment