Sunday, January 2, 2011

Neway ~♥

Go swimming after woke up
Cause of the water and the weather is too cold
I finally caught a cold

Go to the shopping nearby named City Square
Shop around and bought myself a shirt

Check in the neway room
Wow..their buffet not bad..
But saddest..i din't eat much..
I most love their friend steamed bread
The funniest thing in the karaoke room is
Most of us always out of tune
Hahaha...
Except my cousin sis's bf
I like his voice...
Forgot to take photo since everyone are very high

They let us sing until whenever we one
Of course I wish to stay as late as possible
But my relative all wanted to leave cause of tiredness
No idea..What i can do is just follow
From 7pm sing until 1am is never enought for me
Haizz...the total fees is RM200 something

No comments:

Post a Comment