Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Combo ~♥

3 January 2011 :


 Johor wantan mee as my breakfast today
As my experience..Singapore food is better than Johor
Sorry..Johor people please don't scold me..no offense

I don't like because the noodle is different like we usual eat
It is like a mee sua with black soya sauce pork
Nevermind...we go to our first station - Sentosa
We purposely go there by the cable car
But who knows ~~ $24 for each person..that is MYR 55+ in market exchange
it is super expensive and not worth..
Why I say so?? because it is just within 5minute journey
And no aircond available = = Hot like hell...






I wonder why everyone says that sentosa is very nice??
But I don't think so
It is very boring place and everything needs money





---------------------------------------------------------------------------
4 January 2011 :

Waked up early in the morning
After settle all my own thing and ate my breakfast
We go down and go customs by taxi
Lol..i prefer people go singapore by car but not walk
Firstly..we go to Bugis Street
There is like Singapore 'petaling street' in Malaysia
Next..we went to Marina Bay again by subway

The weather is so hot..
You can see throught the photo above..
Hereafter..we walk toward orchard road
But..there is only intersting if you bring enought cash

Haizz..is the time we should leave here
But overall...i don't really like Singapore - . -
Bye iphone for accompany me these few night



No comments:

Post a Comment