Monday, January 24, 2011

Yesterday ~♥

23 January 2011 :


Today my money are flew away
Haiz..going to broke soon
I just have little saving for these so many years
But...........


Parents brought me to buy the new mattres after our brunch
It is because the mattress I using now already spoil and the spring has broken
So we decide to buy the better one because more lasting
The mattress is queen size about one feet and 12'inch
That is extra thick and thicker than the standard mattress which cost $2k +
所谓送佛送到西嘛!
They ask me to buy for my own the bed cover set
Since they had already offer me the new mattress
Okay..and I thought maybe won't that expensive?


Thus..we go to sunway for the purpose of the bed cover set
Anyway..this type of cover set is kinda hard to find and choices not much
But who knows..the distance between the actual price with I predict is just so far
I choose the cheapest one in the shop but stil need $309 after 50%
Begged my mom for pay me half of the price
I think I will never buy the new bed cover again..LOL
Feel a little not worth it..because the price is no blanket included
Have to another buy something to hidden inside the blanket cover
I do not know how is it called but the price was really scared me -.-


Anyway..i love my new bed
Feels like that comfort in hotel..haha

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Besides from that..i miss my darling~
Recently seldom go msn and facebook already
But..i will still keep in touch with your blog
Haha..actually I just viewed ven's blog
Lol..i miss our school life..
Because of do nothing at home..my weight is keep increasing

No comments:

Post a Comment