Sunday, January 2, 2011

Steamboat ~♥

Wake up quite late today
It is because watch drama until too late yesterday night

Relative brought us to somewhere to eat
Seriously..I can't get use the food in Johor..
Taste differnt..
Heard of them that the famous food in this restaurant is
Fish noodle - the noodle made by fish


Went to Jusco and giant to buy some ingredient for steamboat
And I buy a cup of pearl milk tea from ''each a cup''
<><><><>
<><><>
forgot what flavour is it =.='

When just reached home
Relative was busy on prepare those ingredient
Except me..straight go to bed..too tired
In dim...somebody wakes me up
Originally my brother was asking me to wake up and go to swimming
Who wants?? = =
I rather spend my time to sleep
But I can't sleep back anymore
Thus..go to help them and found out everything is prepared
Hahaa..
I did not help anything but sit infront of televisyen and playing computer
We have our dinner at balcony as there is very cool and nice viewing
Din't take any photo because my attention all put on eating   =D
Don't ever say I don't have any contribution..
The utensils used all washes by me..

No comments:

Post a Comment