Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yum Cha ~♥

Yesterday go Mcdonald yumcha twice with soonyuen
In the second time went there
I saw someone
But luckily it does not spoil my mood
LOL

After that he treat me go secret recipe to had our dinner
I ate a piece of Newyork cheese..
But soonyuen ate a stick..
I do not know how to named it..
It is quite tasty..
Got cheese and slice of ham inside it
The total cost is RM 45
Haha..i will remember and thank you


Meet up with winnie and her's friend
Or boyfriend?? I think so..
Hahaa..
Nice to know new friend that is
Oscar...Johnson...and..xxx
Go to our next station at Mamak Kandar
There is just so crowded and alot of people
I think the main reason to lead people come is Sheesha??
But of course Me and Soonyuen do reject to try
Eventhought...they're still so friendly
After while...my parents call me up and wanted me to go home
Anyway...nice to meet you guys =)

No comments:

Post a Comment