Friday, August 6, 2010

Lazy...lazy Pig ~♥

Skipped school today again..


Haiz..did not go to school 3days in a week
Hope school don't send me a warning letter
Cant sleep well this few night..don't know why = ='
All blame the damn insomnia la...Iisshh ~
Cause me get scolded by parents nia


Wake up at 12pm...


After clean up..drink a glass of water and having my lunch
Sunny day turn cloudy , and the sky slowly began to rain
Feel like to sleeping again..oh my gosh..i just wake up man !
Go to shower immediate..and take a mask from the fridge to my room
Apply a mask on my face and sleep for awhile
When i tear off the mask away..did not really see the result *disppointed*
I think the reason is my skin too dark T.T
But my mommy said my face look more bright after using
Don't know isn't she was lying
Haha..althought im not so believe but i hope so la..
Because don't want to waste parents money maa..haha

No comments:

Post a Comment