Friday, August 20, 2010

To all my darling ~♥

My blog will not open to public already
Except all my present darlink
Just because a simple reason..
Uncomplicated..i don't wan't some people knows my everything

I viewed frend's blog just now..
Maybe im too sensitive or what
I feel like the friend around me recently facing some problem
Are these all my fault??
Feel want to help them some way

I wonder why people's now like to hide their feeling
To me..release own feelings is a good solution
Why not we frank to each others??
Thus..I hope we all could try to communication
But not keep in heart or tell third-party

Anyway..I never mean to hurt anyone
Remember..when you guys want to share anything with me
I will be there for you ^^
And be your good listener

                                                                                                 =]

2 comments: