Monday, August 9, 2010

Refreshing ~♥

Having a major nap is a need to me
But laptop has took part of my time
Damm tired la ~~
Effect my regular life = =

Aiya..something make me feel regret
I did not update my blog yesterday
It was too tired since i went out until midnight
Oh yea...
I bought my favorite pink lip gloss
I saw it at sunway cosmetics mega sales when out with friends
But the money i brought was limited..
Anyway...thanks mummy for bought me this <3

I also went to shi lin buy some snack
Handmake oyster mee sua / spicy chicken
(this time i decide not to buy tempura)

One more unforgetable thing i would like to mention is
I had my dinner plus supper with daddy at aranda
Their dishes are VERY dirty..
They seems not to wash the plate
The plate is totally covered by oil
But one thing i could not deny was their food taste not bad
Hahaha...Gosh...what am i talking now??

Heard people usual said
forget the past..fight for now..and dream the future??
But now in my mind there is...
close my eye now and do today's homework at tomorrow
=]

left : Nana (mine)   right : Nini (vni)

No comments:

Post a Comment