Thursday, August 5, 2010

My life pattern ~♥

Just finished doing my housework
Suddenly feel myself is like the useless one in this world
I have no aim to living in this world
My life is like repeat and keep repeat everyday
Nothing special and did not change anything
Because i never had any real effort to do anything
And my results seems to be never progress but plummeted
*Speechless ~

 Today school was fun
Teacher did not teach today
And some teacher did not even enter our class
Althought i don't get knowledge but i quite enjoy the days


Reached home and straight online until 4 only go shower
How lazy am i....i knew..hehe
I thought i could have a very nice nap
But my mom and sister destroyed my plan
isshh ~ !
Made me seriously lack of sleep
Tired ahh~ ~
Might doze off in class tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment