Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wordless ~♥

Almost everyday i also get up late
The consequence was i have to rushing to school
Sweat ~~ = =||
Today school day was awesome
What i have done at school is help ven picking star
Haha...

When reached home....
Saw my family is busying on booking airplane ticket
I want to follow...
But i had not been into their trip because of some reason
Suddenly my brain was pop out many question mark
I'm confuse to my chosen whether it is wrong
But the depart date is on friday..
Why they do not allow me to take a day off and go with them
Then rather let me stay at home alone
Can't accept it yet
However..it has already became a cruel fact

Planned to get back my license L from my instructor
But..he always busy and did not open his shop often
i used to call and remind him several time..
But what i got is just perfunctory
Sense of no patience since he seemed no sense of responsibility
It is because i had pass my undang test few month ago
But he seems like refuse to give me the license
Maybe this is a way to guarantee me to continue learn driving with him

God...stil need to update my license every three month

2 comments:

  1. here dear ..is my chui yee here :P..anyway was a nice blog *passed by ...hehe..i also have blog :P do you mind link me?? hehe...or follow my blog ...blek

    ReplyDelete
  2. sry ya dear..nw oni saw ur comment..hehe..sure..i luv to view ur blog too..anyway..v alrd link each other..haha
    miss you ^^

    ReplyDelete