Monday, August 16, 2010

Genting?? ~♥

Kinda busy recently ~

Went to genting yesterday with family
What make me suddenly go there??
It is because my membership card expire soon
But when i just reach there
The rain began to fall
Thus , I spend my time in hotel and indoor
When the time is point at 9 pm
i finished my spaghetti and rush to watch ''Dazzle''

This is my first time go into those place
When the show started.....
I take out the camera and start to shoot
(There is no any people holding their camera even phone , except me)
While the light shine toward me
And the conservator came up to me
In this moment..I just found the camera is not allow
Act innocent and hide my camera slowly

One more thing that make me feel unhappy...
There is one crazy old man shouted at me..
He unsatisfied me because i change line
And everyone are looking at me
WTX...i tried to endure him
But he stil shout non-stop
Finally..i out of control
I stare at him and shout him ''Crazy''
Althought those word i wrote may effect my image
But i stil have to say that '' Damn !! '' = =


Skip school today again
Since i have no energy to go school


The End ~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment